Thursday, 2 October 2008

It's like with a woman...

Peter Hill-Wood, Chairman, Arsenal. For example.

"It’s like with a woman: sometimes you can’t find love, sometimes you can, but it’s still not right, you want more, you want to give, you want to receive. I’m not sure that I would like to be with a woman who is like some of the chairmen I met." - Eric Cantona.

So, OK, Peter Hill-Wood, the Glazers, Dave Whelan, etc. I take the point.

Cantona. Gallic genius. The seagull returns to the trawler.

1 comment:

Poet in Residence said...

Seagull returns to Manchester to make the Ken Loach movie 'Looking for Eric'. Does he play himself? It's 'a closely guarded secret' is the word on the block.
I saw Eric play his much-hyped role in Elizabeth. Workmanlike, rather than Gallic genius, I'd have to say.